**For Immediate Hire**
About Heinold & Feller Tire Co, Inc
Heinold & Feller Tire Company & Lawn Equipment has been your full service tire and complete automotive repair store in the Northwest Indiana area since 1958. Our offering of quality tires includes your favorite brands of Bridgestone, Firestone, Michelin, BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Uniroyal, Mastercraft, and Fuzion along with many others. We use quality parts such as AC Delco and we are an AC Delco TSS certified shop. We have Master Certified ASE technicians and provide a nationwide warranty. We pride ourselves on fast, friendly service to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We also sell and service the best quality mower brands, including Toro, Husqvarna, Ferris, BigDog, and BadBoy.
Qualified candidates for this position must be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers needing tires, auto repairs, and preventive maintenance.
- Be knowledgeable about the customer’s car care needs and tire options.
- Recognize and care for the customer’s satisfaction and safety.
- Communicate with customers in a friendly, positive, and professional manner.
- Provide timely service with a high level of integrity in a fast-paced environment.
- Be proficient with Windows-based programs and able to use or quickly learn a digital parts look-up system.
- Keep up to date with the automotive repair and tire industry through on-line training modules.
- Pay attention to detail and keep paperwork current on a daily basis.
- Keep up with current sales and promotions.
- Work well with fellow employees as a member of a team.
- Be positive, professional, and reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Be self-motivated to reach personal goals.
- Work Monday through Saturday hours, with overtime guaranteed.
- Pay varies depending on experience and ability.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.